Theologian of the Cross

About Me

My photo
Cookeville, TN, United States
I teach humanities at Highland Rim Academy in Cookeville, Tennessee. I am also licensed to preach in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.

Links

Audio Resources

Blogs I Read

League of Reformed Bloggers

Homespun Bloggers

Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Good Friday

Evangelism was good, and God was glorified. At Westport last Friday night, from about 8:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., I handed out tracts and struck up a few good conversations. I also had a turn speaking on the small, portable amplifier/speaker that Darin always brings. Check out Darin's Summer Evangelism Journal blog for more details on how the night went. I've been engaged recently in a study of Romans 6, reading it, meditating on it, and listening to John Piper sermons on it (which I downloaded from Preaching the Bible.com). I've also been working through Romans Nine. Moreover, I did a careful reading of Philippians yesterday, which was amazing. Soon, I intend to post some reflections on these (and more) here. Right now, though, I must finish my work on this week's Greek assignment. In Christ, Colby Painter