Theologian of the Cross

About Me

My photo
Cookeville, TN, United States
I teach humanities at Highland Rim Academy in Cookeville, Tennessee. I am also licensed to preach in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.

Links

Audio Resources

Blogs I Read

League of Reformed Bloggers

Homespun Bloggers

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Another Retroactive Post (Written Sept. 27th)

12:37 p.m. GMT

I woke up at 8:00 this morning, and since then I've been reading Scripture and translating Greek (excerpts from Aristophanes' Clouds). Today (Wednesday), like yesterday, is a free day. And so, the group has planned to, at 1:30, take a tour of Cambridge guided by a young woman whom we met yesterday and who had been friends with the Jewell students who studied at Homerton last year.

Last night, we all went to a pub in Cambridge City Center, right on the river Cam. I had good cod and chips (but no alcohol). When we returned to the dorm, I went down to the student union room with some of the other Jewell students. However, while they played E.R.S., I ended up playing table tennis with two English students. Not having played for a long time and having a bad paddle, I lost all three games I played.