Theologian of the Cross

About Me

My photo
Cookeville, TN, United States
I teach humanities at Highland Rim Academy in Cookeville, Tennessee. I am also licensed to preach in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.

Links

Audio Resources

Blogs I Read

League of Reformed Bloggers

Homespun Bloggers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Travel Journal: Edinburgh, Scotland

After about five days in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, and Limerick), I departed there earlier today for Edinburgh, Scotland, where I arrived at about 6:00 p.m. (GMT). Having been to Edinburgh once before, I feel like I've already become somewhat familiar with it (or made its acquaintance, at least), and I feel like this stay (which will probably last for tomorrow and part of the next day) will be very fun and profitable.

The highlight of my stay in Ireland was undoubtedly my visit to the Cliffs of Mohr, a magnificent stretch of coastline in Southeastern Scotland. Such indescribable natural beauty powerfully impressed upon me the glory of God, and such marvels are powerful testaments to Paul's arguement in Romans 1.

After Edinburgh, I plan to go to Glasgow. Then, I intend to go to Inverness, which will serve as a base from which to explore the magnificent Scottish Highlands.