Theologian of the Cross

About Me

My photo
Cookeville, TN, United States
I teach humanities at Highland Rim Academy in Cookeville, Tennessee. I am also licensed to preach in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.

Links

Audio Resources

Blogs I Read

League of Reformed Bloggers

Homespun Bloggers

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Friday Evangelsim

Once again, I evangelized last Friday at Westport. I--with Amy, my girlfriend--evangelized from about 8:30 to 9:45. To our surprise, Westport was hosting a large art fair that night. The streets were closed off to traffic and instead lined with small tents displaying various kinds of art. This was a blessing, for Westport was filled with many more people than usual. I got to present the "full" gospel to only one person, a nice older man who said he would go to heaven because he had lived a good life.

At 9:45, Amy and I stopped evangelizing and went into "date mode," perusing the art and enjoying drinks at a nearby Starbucks.