Theologian of the Cross

About Me

My photo
Cookeville, TN, United States
I teach humanities at Highland Rim Academy in Cookeville, Tennessee. I am also licensed to preach in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.

Links

Audio Resources

Blogs I Read

League of Reformed Bloggers

Homespun Bloggers

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Wonderful Fruits of Studying Romans

What a joy, and how edifying, it is to study the book of Romans! For, as John Calvin said, "It can never be sufficiently appreciated that when anyone gains a knowledge of this Epistle, he has an entrance opened to him to all the most hidden treasures of Scripture." Studying Romans, which is the most theologically systematic of Paul's surviving letters, has provided me with a framework by which to understand all of Scripture and through which to live my life. It has shaped my worldview and given me a better understanding of God and of reality.

Oh, that more Christians would have a biblical worldview!